First of all, Happy Thanksgiving to my American followers and anyone else that might be celebrating. It really is a great day today. I am grateful for a whole ‘lotta things this year:
- The one and only God almighty and my savior Jesus Christ.
- My family.
- My job.
- Art and artists – that includes anything created that captures an essence of feeling that is passed onto for someone else to enjoy. Books, movies, video games, paintings, music, poems, musings, all of that good stuff that we create out of passion for the craft of creativity to share with others.
- This blog and my followers.
- My life.
- For all the simple things I often take for granted every day. From being able to breathe and see, hear and touch. To interact and be apart of each other, for without this beautiful gift of reality, that wouldn’t be possible.
- For people that think differently than me and can give a gift of outside perspective.
- For intelligent conversations.
What are you most thankful for here in 2020? Guys, until next time – may you find all the happiness that your life can fit in it’s happy spot – S.D. McKinley