Deducing your truce to a nuisance.
Sounds, repeating through ground;
It echoes very clear this time of year, through the atmosphere. The relative position of the Earth in the universe, multiplied by the space dust that hits us.
The trust of the wind gusts and what it brings us.© 2012 S.D. McKinley
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for all the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. ” — C.S. LewisSource: DustyReviews
DustyReviews.com inspired this post, so shout out to him. Hello to Dusty from across the wire portal. 😎
Let’s start with the basics here. In this first part of the first sentence we are presented with the idea of multiple kinds of tyranny, but before we get into that lets get very basic and find out what exactly Tyranny is:
tyranny (countable and uncountable, plural tyrannies)
1. A government in which a single ruler (a tyrant) has absolute power; this system of government.
2. The office or jurisdiction of an absolute ruler.
3. Absolute power, or its use.
4. A system of government in which power is exercised on behalf of the ruler or ruling class, without regard to the wishes of the governed.
5. Extreme severity or rigour.